Our vision is to improve the health of children
and families in underdeveloped communities throughout the world while
sharing the love of Christ. We are developing successful community health
programs that integrate preventive and curative healthcare with promotion
of economic and spiritual development.
We are changing the world, one village at a
The major goal for our community health programs is to save
and enhance the lives of children and their families. This is accomplished
through the following objectives:
- Improvement of nutrition.
- Immunize all children.
- Improve women's health.
- Promote birth spacing (family planning).
- Teach prevention of AIDS and other sexually-transmitted diseases.
- Reduce gastrointestinal diseases.
- Treat malaria and unexplained fevers.